Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Two for Tuesday!

Today is Two for Tuesday day! Yeah! This is one of my favorite days to stock up on great items! I hope you all feel the same! I have my 2 items posted below! Plus a special treat at the end! I know I said this last week....BUT this is the week it gets released!! 





So my first item that is half off is....Build a Sentence/Sentence Sorts! These are great! They are school themed...so perfect for the start of the school year! There are 12 different sentences that students can sort to create a sentence that makes sense! This is normally $3 in my store BUT today it is $1.50!! Get is while it is hot!!




Next up...Fact and Opinion-Task Cards! These are also School Themed. As you can tell, I am working on making sure my students have things to work on the first month back! This is normally $3 also BUT today is $1.50.  Snag it up while you can! And please please leave some feedback! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcakes and Teaching