Friday, July 4, 2014

5 for Friday the 4th!

Happy 4th of July!!  I am linking up with Miss Doodle Bugs Teaching before I head out to celebrate the 4th! 
I hope everyone is having a great day! 










That's my boyfriend! Country Heart Throb himself. If you missed my post yesterday, I announced that he had finally released his country music video he has been working on for months. He wrote the song, sang the song, played the guitar, played the drums AND produced the whole video. He is amazing. A one many show himself. He is an amazing drummer too but just recently has branched out to the country music! Check him out! Please leave some feedback too! What do you think of the song?
 He is on I-tunes too! 
Click on his name to see video!!!





Happy 4th! I saw this on instagram and thought it was funny! So I figured I would share it with everyone! Hope you are having lots of hotdogs and watching lots of fireworks tonight!! 





CUPCAKES! If you haven't noticed yet I LOVE cupcakes! So I made some funfetti 4th of July ones to take with me over to the BBQ today! Fresh Out of the Oven!!



Fancy Nancy! I heart her! She is just too cute! I have all her books! She is ready for summer too!! 




Just a Quote to leave you all with. 









1 comment:

  1. Your guy sounds good! I wish him luck in the music business! Paula

    ReplyDelete

Cupcakes and Teaching