Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Currently!

This is my first Currently! Linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade I feel like I am getting good at this! Yeah! OK so here it is...






Listening to...Michael McGrath! Can't Stay Away. Check it out on Itunes! I will be posting his video soon! 


LOVING!- The heat! I am a crazy person! It is 110 here today in Vegas and I am getting ready to head to the pool! 

Thinking...That I hope things work out the way I want them to, with something going on in my life right now! :/

Wanting...Summer to SLOW down! I can't believe it is July already!!! Crazy!! 

Needing: to Clean! But I have been so lazy lately! Maybe after the 4th I will become motivated? 

4th Plans....Going to a friends house to hang out by the pool with a bunch of crazy kickballers! And then hopefully watching fireworks with someone special! Cross your fingers for me! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, and welcome to the blogging world! I found your blog through the June Currently linky; I love it already!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Cupcakes and Teaching