Monday, July 28, 2014

2 for Tuesday!

Happy 2 for Tuesday! I cannot believe school is right around the corner! It is so excited and so sad at the same time. I can't wait to meet my new students and start out on our journey but I don't want to say good-bye to my summer either. I am going to miss my pool days! 




I have 2 great products, that are great for the start of the school year. They are both half off in my store right now. Please come check them out and check out the other items I have that are also great to start out the school year! 




#1
Monster Mash
This is great for students to practice short vowel sounds and digraphs. There is 4 different centers included in this pack. 2 short vowel and 2 digraph centers. 
The 2 short vowel centers are...Monster Match Ups, Students match the short vowel pictures to the short vowel words. This helps students blend and sound out words. Along with matching to the picture...which helps with vocabulary. The other short vowel center is a short vowel board game. Students pick a card and determine the vowel sound that they hear in the word. Once students determine the sound they hear, they move to that letter. 
The 2 digraph centers are...Monster Match Ups...Students look at a picture and determine the digraph sounds that they hear...SH, CH, TH, WH, Ph. The other center is also a board game...This is similar to the short vowel one. Students pick a card and determine the digraph sound they hear in the word and move to that digraph.
This is normally $3.75 in my store...today it is $1.80! This is a HUGE steal!! 
Grab it before the sale ends!!








#2
Apple Math Centers!
This is also a great deal! If you snagged my Apple ELA centers from the other week...this is a great center to go along with that! 
This includes 3 math centers that are Common Core related. 
Apple Word Problems..
1.OA.A1
26 cards with addition and subtraction word problems. They can be used in a center or as word problem Scoot! 
Apple Additon:
1.OA.D7
<10, >10, =10
Number sentence sort...students mentally solve number sentences and determine if the answer is greater than, less than, equal to.
Apple Addition:True or False
1.OA.D7
Number sentence sort-Students mentally solve number sentences and determine if the number sentence is true or false. 
This center is normally $3.50 but today it is...$1.75! This is an AMAZING deal for 3 math centers!! 








Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy these great deal and great centers for your students! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcakes and Teaching