Monday, June 23, 2014

Two For Tuesday! Plus a Special Treat!

Hello Hello! It is late Monday night...I just got back from kickball practice and figured I would get my post up for Tuesday since I will probably sleep in tomorrow. I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their 2nd Two for Tuesday! I am excited to be a part of this Linky Party and look forward to checking out all the other teachers blogs and items! 


I just put 2 items in my store for 50%! They will be on sale for Tuesday! Please go check them out! Here they are....
Short Vowel swimming Sort! 
There are 2 different sorts in this packet. One is with pictures and the other is with words. This is perfect for my 1st graders at the start of the year. I am pretty sure it would be great for Kinders! 

 

Here is my 2nd product that is 50% off!! Check it out! 
20 some pages of activities for your students to do during the first week of school!






And for the surprise....stay tuned....I am not allowed to post it yet! But check back! Trust me it will be worth it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcakes and Teaching