Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Let's Talk About Books

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I just wanted to Link Up with Mrs. Jump's Class Lets Talk About Books Link Party!! I have been browsing the other blogs and I have lots of great ideas for my classroom next year! I can't wait!!
Well here are 2 books I love to use in my classroom....


Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun is such a good beginning of the year book!! It is about an adorable little girl who loves to in Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun! It shows students how it is OK to be different. I am very excited to use it in my classroom this year! 






This book is great to use for a Fairy Tale unit It is basically the Princess and the Pea  but a different take on it. I use it for comparing and contrasting. My students love it! 




Hope you will think about checking these books out and using them in your classroom next year! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Alison! I've never seen either of these books before and am excited to check them out!

    http://kindergartenbandit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Cupcakes and Teaching