Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Made It Summer #3

Hello Hello! So I had to change my name due to it being too similar to someone else. So Cupcakes and Teaching it is now! Still excited about it all! If you followed me before...I need you to refollow me!

I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It Linky Party! Whoop Whoop!!




I made this amazing patriotic wreath! I put it on my door for Flag Day but it is really for 4th of July! I saw it on pinterest and fell in love with it. I did some research and figured out how to create it. I then invited some girls over to have a craft night and create their own. We all created our own to go with our personalities.  




This is a picture of the 4 wreaths before we started. Everyone had their own supplies and created their own wreath. I have got my friends hooked on crafting. 



I have my jobs chart all ready for next year. I just need to add a bow to the top of it. Can't decide what color to do it in. I am thinking black and while polka dots. We will see. I got most of the jobs from a pack on teachers pay teachers, then I added a few and added the top Our Jobs. I am going to get clothes pins and glue my students numbers on them. I will change them every Monday. 


OK and last up....I made a quick number line up.. 0-50. I am going to put it under my math bulletin board for students to reference. I am also thinking of printing out the numbers to use to put on my students work bulletin board. I may just use numbers this year to represent each student. Anyone else give their students number?

 These are in my store and are FREE!


Hope everyone is enjoying their summer vacation or last few days of school! 


8 comments:

  1. I really like that wreath! I was just thinking the other day about getting some 4th of July decorations up!

    Bryce
    Second Grade Stampede

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted a new post with direction on how to make the wreath! Check it out!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I just posted a new post with the directions on how to create this wreath! Check it out!

      Delete
  3. I love the wreath! Can you explain more about how you made it? Or is there a link to a video somewhere?

    Thanks!
    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do another post showing how to make the wreath! It is super easy!!

      Delete
    2. I just posted a post with directions on how to create this wreath! Check it out!

      Delete

Cupcakes and Teaching