Sunday, June 14, 2015

Summer Bucket List

Hello and Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Mine was pretty good minus the fact that the CAVS lost today. :( I am linking up with What a Teacher Wants to share my Summer Bucket List! 

Are any of these ^ on your bucket list? I found this on pinterest and really like it! I might print it out and hang it up some place in my house!!




This is Mine:



School: Yep you read it right! I want to paint a wall in my new classroom at my new school! I am out in a portable aka trailer aka bungalow. All depends on what you want to call it. Anyone ever taught in one of these before? I taught my first 3 years out in one and then got moved into the building. I decided to change schools after 9 years and moved closer to home for one reason, along with the fact that we adopted a new reading program at my old school that did away with reading centers! What is up with that? I couldn't see myself teaching reading without centers so that was my main reason for leaving. ANYWAYS...so I have a lot to do in my classroom over this summer to be ready for next year!

Personal: I just want to keep my miles up and continue to work out as much as I can. Along with painting my bedroom and reading some books. 

Fun: DISNEYLAND! I am a HUGE HUGE Disney fan! I am going in July with someone who has never been and I can't wait to show them around!! Country concerts! I love country music and I love concerts! Especially outdoor ones! I am going to see Lady A next week! And I just won Little Big Town tickets on the radio! I am pumped!! Anyone else going to see any concerts this summer!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcakes and Teaching