Friday, June 12, 2015

5 for Friday- Week One of Summer Vaca


Hello, Hello! Happy Summer if you are on summer vacation. If not, happy end of the school year! I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today for 5 for Friday!
I have had a very busy week!! 














How about Cavs!!! Let's hope they come back with a win on Sunday! I am pumped though, I fly home to Cleveland on Wednesday night! I am hoping for game 7 Thursday night, so I can watch a game down in Cleveland! Of if they win game 5 and 6 I'm ok with that too because then I will be home for the parade!! Either way I win! Unless they don't win :(.  Anyone else out there a Cavs Fan?









I got to meet Jiff the Dog! He is a Utube sensation! If you have never seen him, check out him Being Elvis! He is so stinking cute!! 






I saw this when I was scrolling through instagram this morning as I was still in bed at 10. Opppps! But I am loving the sleeping in! Anyone else? 





Archery! Watch out  Katnis! I could be the star of the next Hunger Games! HaHa! So it was Michael's birthday and I always like to take him to something or do something new. With living in Vegas there is ALWAYS new things popping up. So we went to the archery place, got a lesson and then shot for 2 hours. Lets just say we are now trained professionals! HaHa! I did alright....now by alright I mean I hit the a target almost every time...but it happened to his target! All my arrows went to the left! 








And last but not least....I just planned my next Disneyland Trip! The weekend before my birthday in July! I can't wait!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the archery picture. Archery was one of my favorite summer camp activities, but I haven't done it in years.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. My internal clock won't let me sleep in, but I did take a nap yesterday. It felt so indulgent to snooze in the middle of the afternoon. I might need to practice that skill some more over the course of the summer, just to make sure I'm getting it right.

    ReplyDelete

Cupcakes and Teaching