Sunday, August 17, 2014

Brain Break Blitz--GoNoodling!

I am so excited to be linking up with GoNoodle for this Linky party! 
If you have not given GoNoodle a chance yet in your classroom...I HIGHLY suggest you check it out! Click on the imagine below to head on over to the blog to read about it! 

Brain Breaks have become an important part in my classroom...we refer to them as Dance Parties. My students are huge fans of Koo Koo Kanga Roos! We love dancing around with them Our favorite is the Pirate Prep! 

My students earn their Dance Parties by performing their best in the classroom...
This year I think I am going to have 5 stars printed out with magnets attached to the back of them. Throughout the day and week they will earn stars...when they reach 5 stars they will earn a Dance Party! Once a dance party is earned all stars will be put back down and they will start over. 


Stay tuned for another GoNoodle Post from me soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcakes and Teaching