Saturday, April 25, 2015

5 For Friday...well maybe Saturday

Happy Saturday! I am a little late with my post but better late then never! I am exhausted! Anyone else out there? Spring time and the end of the year....is taking its toll on me! Anyone else?
I am linking up for 5 for Friday.

We were working on measuring this week. I printed out flowers and plants around the room my students measured them in inches. Super easy!





















We also grew our plants the past two weeks. Grass Heads! We practiced measuring along with learning all about plants. 



Long I Practice!!



This I have been reading over and over this week. A lot of the teachers at my school have been very negative. I am just trying to have a good end of the year with my students and have fun. I get annoyed by all the negative comments some times. Anyone else? 




























We had teacher paint night! We had so much fun! What do you think?



Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcakes and Teaching